Founded by Dr. Martin B. Leon, the Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) conference, is the Cardiovascular Research Foundation's (CRF) annual scientific symposium and the world's foremost educational forum specializing in interventional cardiovascular medicine. Debuting as a small gathering of 150 in 1988, TCT now attracts more than 10,000 attendees from more than 100 countries. Every year, TCT features major medical research breakthroughs and gathers leading researchers and clinicians from around the world to present and discuss the latest evidence-based research.
TCT 2022 will feature an unprecedented line-up of live cases from around the world, as well as a bold, novel content structure that will showcase practical applications of current and emerging techniques and technologies.
TCT 2022 also provides interventional cardiologists and other cardiovascular health care professionals with everything they need to improve patient outcomes. The meeting features late-breaking clinical trials and science, case-based presentations, practical educational forums, hands-on training, and limitless opportunities for learning and networking with peers and key opinion leaders from around the globe.
By the end of the symposium, participants should be able to:
- Incorporate new interventional technologies and procedures into the care of patients with complex coronary, structural heart, and endovascular disease.
- Apply the results from important clinical trials and evidence-based medicine to guide best practices in the management of patients with coronary artery disease, structural heart disease, and peripheral vascular disease.
- Integrate advances in non-invasive diagnostic evaluation and therapeutics in the upstream care of patients being considered for interventional procedures.
- Identify new and innovative interventional technologies and propose appropriate applications for emerging treatments of patients with cardiovascular disease.
Who Should Attend TCT 2022?
TCT 2022 is designed for a multidisciplinary audience that includes anyone interested in interventional cardiovascular medicine.
- Interventional cardiologists.
- Clinical cardiologists.
- Cardiac imaging specialists.
- Cardiac and vascular surgeons.
- Cath lab technicians and technologists.
- Fellows in interventional cardiovascular medicine and related fields.
- Heart failure specialists.
- Medical device experts.
- Nurse practitioners.
- Physician assistants.
- Research scientists.
- Vascular medicine specialists.